Non-Personal Information and Cookies
Use of Information
We collect personal information so that we may custom tailor the web experience for each subscriber and offer the best products and services to meet the needs of each subscriber.
We may use information collected from visitors to our Site for any of the following purposes:
- to send visitors information and promotional materials about our company, which will not continue if opted out of,
- to send visitors information and promotional materials from our marketing partners and third parties
- to deliver targeted display advertisements and offers by email, which will not continue if opted out of
- to contact visitors to our Site when necessary,
- to allow one-click purchases or access to proprietary content by pre-populating fields, within registration or other transaction screens, with a visitor’s name, billing address, all as provided by that visitor,
- to help diagnose problems with our server,
- to administer our Site,
- to conduct internal reviews of our Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to the Site),
- to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Site, and
- to protect the security or integrity of our Site.
Since part of the personal information that is collected and safeguarded by us is your email address, we try very hard to respect your time and privacy by controlling and limiting the frequency of mailings. If you receive a mailing from us or one of our marketing partners, it is because your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future, or you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
If you have received unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to office[at]beachjerk.com
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. As for all other information, visitors and subscribers should consider this communication and information to be non-confidential, and consequently, we assume no responsibility or liability if any information relating to any visitor or subscriber is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
Acceptance of these Terms