This policy (together with our terms of website use https://www.beachjerk.com/privacy-policy/ and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we 2WebMedia Limited will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site https://www.beachjerk.com the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (2016/679) 2018 we are the data controller.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How Your Information is Used
We may use your information to:
• send you our newsletters from time to time.
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us directly by emailing info[at]beachjerk.com
If you do want to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data.
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around a website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to a website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
Examples of third party cookies providing external services include
• Google Analytics
Further information about them may be obtained from their respective websites. If you wish to find out more about cookies, you may like to visit http://www.aboutcookies.org which is an independent third party resource that explains what cookies and clear gifs are and how you may manage them. Please note that we are not responsible for, and have no control over the content of this third party website.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to disable the use of them. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites.
Except for strictly necessary and functional cookies, cookies will expire after within two years.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: -
• to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
• If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to information
You have the right under the GDPR to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or use this link https://www.beachjerk.com/data-access-request/. We will have 30 days to provide you with this information and there will be no charge to you, unless we satisfied any such requests are vexatious.